Sunday, April 18, 2010

Counting




Life is good. Count your blessings.

This is one of the things that I always tell myself. This weekend, has given me many things to be thankful for. I tried to capture these through snapshots that I compiled in my online album.

- reconnected with an old student/theater colleague. Last time I saw him was 9 years ago.
- finally tasted the food at “Taverna Kyclade”s, acclaimed as the best Greek Restaurant in NYC
- had a fun date night with the extremely entertaining “Kick Ass” movie and enjoyed the rain on the way home
- had a get-together with friends and video shoot for our $10 Initiative non-profit organization (www.tendollarinitiative.org)
- checked out Astoria neighborhood on Greek Independence Day
- enjoyed spring weather, flowers in bloom and beautiful scenery

And I continue counting...

2 Comments:

Blogger tnl said...

Awesome pics! Isn't Lumix great?!

April 19, 2010 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger A L A I Y O said...

Thanks Thess! I agree. really enjoy capturing moments with Lumix =)

April 21, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home