Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth


FINALLY – after a hiatus, I have decided to write again. This year, I vow to continue pursuing my passions and interests. Writing is at the top of the list next to music, reading, poetry, art, photography, volunteering and traveling.

Everyday, I'd tell myself, "Okay, just scribble some words and begin." Yet, I get sidetracked and find seemingly more pressing matters to do.

Yet today, it seems like I was sent a message not to wait any longer but to start writing now. Work has been called off due to the winter storm –blowing snow and blizzard warning. Hmm… this would make for a nice day of writing.

So here I am …

Where should I begin? And I was brought to entries of blog's past (http://dimbermort.blog.friendster.com/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home